Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Notty BOYS in the house

I think someone put a curse on all the BOYS in MY HOUSE !!!

First, it was Boy Boy the naughty CKCS who tried to kiss a mosquito and got himself bitten with a SWOLLEN FACE.

Then it was Boo Boo the naughty boy who refused his food.

Now its my turn.

Remember the Rats in MY OFFICE? Well, the rats are still around, and that day, Fat Fat set up MORE TRAPS to catch the rats. The catch looks like this with very nice baits .... we have nuts, bones, cuttlefish and I am not sure what else.

Well, I just simply couldnt resist the bones on the baits. So I ATE THE BONES !!!

And guess what ? I got all the rats POISON stuck to my face, neck and paws !! You need to look real close. LIKE THIS !!

On my neck on the left

On my lips

And on my paws

Well, obviously, Fat Fat and Gal Gal were not very happy with what they saw, in fact, the baits have always been there, and I have never taken any interest in them, until this time when I dont know what came over me .....

Fat Fat and Gal Gal were so worried as those are rats poison. I think I am fine now ....... :P

Needless to say, I was given a very bad trashing ...... first by Gal Gal, then followed by Fat Fat (I was given a 2nd trashing as Fat Fat didnt know that I had been beaten up by Gal Gal) ouch .... ouch .... ouch ......

To further punish me, Gal Gal cut away all the sticky rats poison on my neck and face and paws ...... she say that she wants to make me an ugly boy, and hopefully I learn my lesson well this time .......

Oh gosh, how am I going to face the world with these "holes" on me.

Should I cover my face with a paper bag when I goes out ?

11 Comments:

At 2:39 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hahahahaha bond, you DON'T GO OUT AT ALL! no need to cover paper bag, just DON'T GO OUT! hahahaha.

but tell you hor, last nite i passed by this dog who was taken out for a walk. hiak hiak hiak, he has a very bad hair cut too! and it was sooooooo obvious!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 2:52 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

OMdoG! You ate the bait? With rat poison on it? Oh-oh...I hope you're not feeling sick or anything. That's dangerous. Becareful next time Bond. I hope the thrashing wasn't too painful for you, ouch!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 5:12 pm, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Oh my gosh, Bond! You don't need to eat rat poison! Your mom will feed you, honest! Thank goodness this story doesn't have a different ending!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 12:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bond!!! aiyoh!!! it's rat poison, don't play with that!!! but maybe next time get Fat fat or Gal gal to put it in a higher place or something so you won't get too hungry and try it.

hee i was wondering. was there a rat stuck on it and you ate the rat??

love..
chiyo

 
At 12:21 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Oh no! Hope that you are okay. Please do not eat the bait anymore.

So is Girl Girl the most well behaved at home now?

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 4:12 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Urmmm.. Bond, I hope you understand now that rat poison is meant for RATS!! Stay away from them next time... (or else, safe it for Boo Boo... shhhh)

 
At 9:08 am, Blogger Patty Nason said...

woof! I'm glad you're safe! Be careful! You can get great information on Dogster.com Answers about all kinds of stuff, including what to do about eating rat poison...ack!

http://www.dogster.com/fetch/helpful_answers

 
At 11:35 am, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh no Bond.. I hope you didn't get any of those rat poison.. You must have learnt to be notti from that notti BooBoo

~ Girl girl

 
At 12:09 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Bond
I hope that rat poison did not make you sick!
Please, be careful!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

 
At 10:43 am, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh dear... wat a mess u got there...

 
At 10:52 am, Blogger Kien said...

OMG!!.. u are notti notti boy... but i think if Hercules were there.. he will do the same.. but not me.. not me.. *wink*

Cheers
Rossi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home