Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bad Tummy .....

I had been having a naughty Tummy for the past 3 days ..... Instead of giving me nice solid hard poo poo, my tummy decided to give me some watery poo poo ...... and in order to give me watery poo poo, my tummy has been very hard working grinding and grinding and grinding ..... ouch ouch ouch .......

In the end, Gal Gal decides to starve me for 2 days !!!! 2 whole days !!!! ***faint from hunger*****

So I had Chicken Porridge (But I see no chicken and no porridge, I see MORE WATER than anything else) ***roll eyes**** That miser Gal Gal !!!

Oh yeah, I also decided to do everyone here a favour by not posting pics of my watery poo poo ..... just in case some of you are munching your breakfast, lunch or din din ....... Arent I a good friend?

8 Comments:

At 1:35 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

piak piak piak

watery poo poo fight!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 5:30 pm, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Bless you for not posting poopoo pics, Bond! hehehehehe
I sure hope your tummy gets better soon. My mom loves slippery elm bark. I get 1 capsule 20 minutes before dindin and I'm all fixed! Maybe this could work for you too?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 7:58 pm, Blogger Par said...

I hope you get well soon... usually I would give JJ some yogurt, apple sauce, pumpkin, digestive enz and stuff like that.

 
At 10:16 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh man...Boo is soo gross! Hope you tummy gets better soon.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 12:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeeeww boo is gross.
i can lend u some of my poo to throw at him if you want. it's kinda watery these few days too.

love..
chiyo

 
At 4:08 pm, Blogger Kien said...

oh.. thank god.. u didnt post those disgusting pooo...but just reading it and i can imagine how gross it is.. so am going to leave you with those watery poop.. i need to puke..

Cheers
Rossi

 
At 3:46 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

We hope your tummy gets better. Its ok, we understand. No need to post fotos..haha

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 1:13 am, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh bond, wat have u eaten...

hope u get well soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home