Monday, December 03, 2007

I feel so loved .....

Fat Fat and Gal Gal brought me to a fishing jetty. There are lots of people fishing over there. And I saw an old man who caught about 10 fishes which average about 12 inches EACH !!!

And I saw some with baby crabs !!! YUMMYLICIOUS !!!

Anyway, the jetty is not made of concrete grounds, but rather wood with gaps in between. And I just dont know why, but my BIG FAT PAWS kept getting stuck in the gap !!!! So I was extremely careful when I walked on the jetty, I was practically crawling, with my tails in between my legs !

Its so embarrassing I tell you, I kept hearing people say "So big dog yet so scared ...."

This is how I walked

Anyway, I felt so humiliated that I decided to just lie there and not moved an inch. Luckily Fat Fat and Gal Gal were there to encourage me.

My beloved Fat Fat decided to spare me from my agony and carry me instead ......
I LOVE MY FAT FAT !!!!!!!!!
That's me waving to all the jealous people who were laughing at me earlier on

8 Comments:

At 12:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is sooo sweet!!! wah fat fat is strong! hee hee.. or you could go for a swim :)

love..
chiyo

 
At 6:01 pm, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwww your fat fat is so kind and strong too! Good for you for waving to all those who made fun of you, Bond! And you did it with a smile!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 8:33 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Sometimes my mommy also carries me. I'm sooo surprised that she can actually do it! But I don't like to be carried. I hope your paw paws did not get hurt...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 3:13 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Fat Fat is very strong!

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 8:59 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

excuse me bond, err... why is big fat paws stucked in the gap? i thought big fat paws wouldn't stuck?

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 9:39 am, Blogger Par said...

haha...first time seeing a big furball being pick up, but thats nice of him!

 
At 3:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that IS very nice of him. my mum would have just stood there and laughed at me. hrmpf.

 
At 7:57 pm, Blogger Almighty King King said...

wow!! that's good! My mummy say i am getting heavy and she can't carry me anymore!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home