Thursday, June 12, 2008

Busy Day

As most of you do not need to earn your keeps, officially I mean, unlike poor me. I need to work in the office to keep my keeps .... *sigh*

So I shall show you what I normally do in the office, I walk around, make sure that there are no intruders, I walk to the door, make sure that its secured, walk around to get someone to answer the phone, walk around to make sure that the floor is clean. ....... A lot of walking around, and sometimes I run too ...... its really a tiring job.

Sorry for the slanted video :P

4 Comments:

At 9:59 am, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

You're such a good dog to take good care of Pa's office. Sure is a hard job for you everyday but it must be fun especially when you can see everything going on outside the office thru that glass door.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 1:37 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Bond, you are really a hardworking dog....sure the business berry good.

 
At 8:37 am, Blogger powder-puff said...

Hey Bond!

WOW you work really hard to keep your Pa's office in order!!

Hope yourhaving a great day!

lots of love
puff

 
At 11:48 pm, Blogger DESERT PUPS said...

Woof,

You sure do work hard. We don't do as much, mostly sleeping, eating, digging, more sleeping and eating.

Desert Pups,
Scuba, Keiko, Norman and Toby from Life inside The Fence

 

Post a Comment

<< Home