Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Super Long Walk

Today, I had one of the longest walk of my life.

After my therapy session at Bishan Home for the Intellectually Disabled, Gal Gal and I walk all the way from the Home to Gal Gal's house near Bishan Park as the weather is pretty cooling as it had just rain.

It may sounds very near to walk from Bishan Home to Bishan Park, but it is actually anywhere but near.

We both started off very happily with my tails high up in the air, but as we progress, my tail drop down down down and down.

I lay flat on the floor when we reached Gal Gal's house. Luckily the weather is cooling and Gal Gal brought some ice water for me. We had 3 rest stop during the trip.

We walked for 1.5 hours ........ now I am dead tired ..... and Gal Gal is sleeping besides me now .... hiak hiak hiak hiak ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home