Monday, February 18, 2008

A fight

Oh damn !!! I got into a fight again ***growl****

What happen this time was, it was a match of 2 against one.

You guys remember Mr Brownie ? Well, after his failed attempt the last time round, he enlisted his friend help, Ms Blackie. Well, as her name suggest, Ms Blackie is Black, and is smaller size than me.

Well, both of them attacked me while I was out doing my business, AS USUAL !!! But its a pity Fat Fat and Gal Gal was not there to help me this time round, and I was bitten on my muzzle ..... by whom I cant remember .... its a 1 inch long scar .... ouch ....

8 Comments:

At 1:28 pm, Blogger Kien said...

aiyoo.. what happened to u Bond?.. why u always got bully!.. start to fight back!.. write to me.. i'll teach u some move..heheheh

Take care..

Cheers
Rossi

 
At 2:54 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Oh no, i think you must bring BooBo along to scare them..haha

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 6:52 pm, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Gosh, Bond! It's hardly safe for you to leave the house! These doggies are not nice! We hope your nose heals fast!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 10:47 pm, Blogger Par said...

Ouch....
Put a good bandaid on it =)

 
At 11:14 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh my...Why are they keep on going after you? Do they find you intimidating when you do your business? Hmm, I wonder or are you just too good looking for their liking? Kekeke! I hope it heals up soon... Doesn't look that bad.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 9:37 am, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Ouch!!! Where the big bully BooBoo?? You should bring him along.....he got so many secret weapon that can scare that 2 bully away.

 
At 10:22 pm, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

is time for u to take up a martial art lesson n pay back the revenge...

 
At 12:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah Bond! your poor thing! those stupid dogs are cowards, outnumbering you and attacking you while you're busy! i hope they get bitten by other dogs

love..
chiyo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home