Monday, July 23, 2007

I also have a hot date

My brother, Boo Boo, had a HOT DATE with Snowball the other day.

Guess what? I also had a HOT DATE with Snowball the other day.

And we went SWIMMING.

I thought Snowball will be in bikini or something but she wasnt, she was in a life jacket, oh ! anyway, I also saw Snowball having a bath ...... hehehehehehehe ..... and I think she saw me taking my shower too ...... hehehhehehehehehhe

Anyway, we enjoy ourselves very much that day. I hope to see Snowball again soon :)

No pics today of MY private moments with Snowball ...... its strictly PRIVATE :)

8 Comments:

At 4:54 pm, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Big difference between a bikini and a life jacket huh Bond! Life jackets are definitely NOT sexy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 4:54 pm, Blogger Snowball said...

Hi Bond,

The way you put it, makes out date seems to be R(A).

We really did not do anything indecent.

Luv,

Snowball

 
At 8:35 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Wow, so who does Snowball prefers? U or BooBoo or both?

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 11:05 am, Blogger Snowball said...

Yeah... BNB, So now you know that I date boys from the same family... I love to see siblings fight over me...hiak..hiak..hiak...

**Wink Wink**
Snowball

 
At 10:35 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ooooh-la-lah! So, did you both have a wonderful time together?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 12:35 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

HEy Bond....naughty naughty Bond...

 
At 4:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.. bond is so handsome, he lacks not suiters.

 
At 10:58 pm, Blogger Juno said...

Hello Bond! :) I met you in DWB chat room. I wanted to come by your blog and say hello.

Momo xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home