Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Me - Up for loan

I was up for loan last Sunday.

What happen was that someone from the office wanted to bring me out and Fat Fat gave her permission to do so ......

So off we went ........ hmmmmmm ..... feels funny going out with her .... hmmmm .... something is missing, something is wrong without Gal Gal and Fat Fat with me ...

hmmmmmmmmm ..... I am in doubt whether she knows how to take good care of me .... hmmmmm ....

Anyone else wants to "rent" me? eerrrrr .... For free I mean

5 Comments:

At 5:17 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

I WANT I WANT! since i'm the first to comment, i get you first rite??

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 5:41 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

I wouldn't mind too... But Boo asked you 1st. First come first served. I'm too late... *sigh*

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 10:56 am, Blogger Myeo said...

I want I want too! We dont mind if we have to wait cos we are No3.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 10:07 pm, Blogger Kien said...

hi.. found your blog through Amber.. r u serious for rent? then i think my mummy will love to rent you out too..hahaha.. cause u such a lovey..

 
At 1:54 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

I think there is going to be a long waiting list, right?
Have a nice day
Lorenza

 

Post a Comment

<< Home