Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Family and Friends Day

We had a FAMILY & FRIENDS day last weekend. And we went to the Dog Park.

Are we there yet, Driver?


Thats my bum, Boo Boo's bum, Fat Fat's bum, Gal Gal's bum, Aunty A's bum, Uncle T's bum. EVERYONE's bum ..... wait, except Aunty W (camera women) bum :)

Here I am, checking out the park

Thats Mr Birdy spying on us

What a nice smelling butt :P

Something caught Boo Boo's attention ... hmmmmm wonder what ..

This park is HUGE !

Wohoooo !!! I like this park !

7 Comments:

At 4:54 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

What a nice Family & Friends Day but you should have taken the face and not the butt.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 5:11 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

bond, all those bums, don't u feel like humping??

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 5:21 pm, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What a fun day and what a sweet picture that first one is! I love it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 7:50 pm, Blogger Kien said...

wah.. so nice.. shall ask my mummy to bring me more to park n do some picnic thingy.. with delicious food for me .. of course...

 
At 10:21 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

What a fun day out it is! Hey, that pweetty lassy's bum bum you were sniffing looks like Chloe! Ahhhh! What was she doing there & NO! You're not allowed to hump her, lol! I'm here to protect her... kekeke!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 12:59 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Bond.
I am sure you had a great Family and Friends Day.
Looks like a great place there!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

 
At 12:08 pm, Blogger The Brat Pack said...

That looks like a great park! Your Family and Friends Day looks like a ton of fun. :)

The Brat Pack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home