Thursday, June 07, 2007

Answer : Eating a bone !!

Wow ! None of you guess what was I doing correctly. Hmmmmm .... quite a tough one yeah? Next time I shall give a clearer picture. :)

The answer is : I was eating a bone !!!! Gal Gal said that I should be a clean and considerate boy. So, when I eat bones in the office, Gal Gal will give me a super duper mega big piece of paper and I will eat my bones on it, so that I do not dirty the floor in the office. And I am not suppose to let the bone leave that piece of paper or else it will be confiscated. And I have to say Bye Bye to my delicious bone bone :( (YES !! GAL GAL IS EVIL !!! )

So if you look at this

You would notice that part of the paper is wet and torn, and when that happens, I must remember to shift my bone bone to the other parts where the paper is .....

Why must they make my life so difficult ?? Its just only eating a bone isn't it ?

4 Comments:

At 7:43 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh...... eating a bone! Hahahaa!!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 10:19 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

err... we all thought you were destroying the paper.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 11:22 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

You looked like you were shredding the papers.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 3:25 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Bond.
That shows you that we have a lot of imagination!
I hope you had enjoyed your bone!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

 

Post a Comment

<< Home