Tuesday, May 29, 2007

TAGGED !!

Yeah !! I have been tagged by Pearly and Amber Mae.

I have to say 7 facts about myself. Then choose 7 dogs to tag and list their names.

So here are 7 amazing facts about myself

1) I think I am a puppy in a giant body. I like to sit on Gal Gal's lap ALL THE TIME (Gal Gal is always wondering why her leg is still intact)

2) I like to play (READ : torture) small animals like rats.

3) I do not normally finish my food immediately, sometimes I share my food with the rats in the middle of the night :)

4) I am a silly big bully who likes to run and crash into my smaller brothers like Boo Boo

5) I love water and BATHS !!!

6) I love grooming !!!!

7) I love Gal Gal more than Fat Fat (shhhhhhhhh .... Fat Fat is gonna bash me up if he reads this)

YEAH !!!! I got no one to tag !!! I am always late !!!! :)

5 Comments:

At 8:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally!!!! bond, james bond is back! :)

 
At 5:37 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Good facts there! Guess what? I like I like my hoomans more than my mommy... No lah, joking! I think she's gonna kill me now especially for all this time & training she has done for me, kekekeke! She even helped me to become a star... She wouldn't be pleased to see this. Okay, gotta ciao now before she comes & see! Ahhhh!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 1:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wait, bond... you will be my next tag target again...hhahahahahahah paw hugs!

 
At 4:04 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Bond.
I like water and baths too. I think we are weird, because many of our friends don't like that!
Have a nice day
Besos
Lorenza

 
At 6:32 am, Blogger Forest Dogs said...

Sparkey - Wow, you share food with rats! I had one in our kitchen the other day - I caught it, and gave it to mom, but she wasn't very happy about it for some reason :-(

Hi, I'm on a quest to find blogging dogs, peace-loving dogs for next week's "Dona Nobis Pacem"

Peaceglobe day...(the cats have overtaken the movement so far!!)

Please join!

Thank you.

Second
Blogblast for Peace
6th June 2007


(If you do 'Wordless Wednesday' a Peaceglobe would be fantastic!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home