Friday, May 25, 2007

I tagged MYSELF :)

I see everyone getting tagged and since no one wants to tag me, I will tag MYSELF :) I want to be part of the "gang", I refused to be left out ... hahahhahahahahha

So the rules says

1) Post a picture of myself and another dog (or another animal)
2) A funny caption to go with the picture
3) Tag others

This is me and Mr Giant, a great dane. Dont I look as big as him :P ... Kidding, camera tricks :P

This is me and Joey doing therapy work

Tada !!! This is how I tagged myself :)

8 Comments:

At 2:20 pm, Blogger Joey said...

hahaha. you are funny bond...
i would have tagged you if I am not that lazy.

 
At 9:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...I tag you! Go to my blog!!!

 
At 9:16 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Awww... I'll tag you once I get tagged by someone else again. I'll promise!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 3:14 am, Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Bond, Next time I get tagged I will be sure to tag you! xxx Asta down under

 
At 4:25 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Bond. Why wait for someone to tag you, right? The "Do it yourself" works perfectly.
Have a nice weekend
Lorenza

 
At 10:51 am, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Hi Bond, you are such a cutie.

 
At 8:50 pm, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Bond you know 2 more dogs then I do.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 10:28 am, Blogger Myeo said...

Next time, we will tag you!

Love
Boy n Baby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home