Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Changi Airport Terminal 3

Singapore's Changi Airport Terminal 3 went into operation in January 2008.

And guess what ? I was there !!! In fact twice.

The new terminal is so new and so spacious !!! I like the place!

This is me at the landmark of Terminal 3

And this is me at the viewing gallery, where I can see all the planes. Oh yes, you see the metal casing strips next to me on the floor, thats where the cool nice air con comes from. Look ! I am enjoying myself here :)

Oh its so comfortable sitting besides the air con ..... I am so sleepy now ..... zzzz zzzzZZZZZ ...

6 Comments:

At 4:25 pm, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

bond, u r @ d airport again!

are u taking any flights, btw...

 
At 6:11 pm, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We've never been inside the airport, Bond! You're sure lucky!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 8:17 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

You are sooo lucky to be allowed in the airport. That's a huge fan behind you! It must keep you cool...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 10:33 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

wah Bond, you went to the airport?? Did you manage to get in the plane??? Did you see Air Ruby?

 
At 8:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure do get around Bond...a well seasoned traveler for sure

 
At 12:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee Bond why are you at the airport so often?

love..
chiyo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home