Monday, July 03, 2006

Embarrasing moments

Since both Herbie and Rafv are talking about their embarrasing moments, maybe I share with you guys mine ..... no no no ... please dont be mistaken, this is not a competition for embarrasing moments or something .... I would not want to win such competition by the way.

Fat Fat brought me to a friend's house one day, and being a good boy, I greeted the human host and went into the house. And wow ! Was I happy to see a GR of about my size and I ran towards the GR happily, my new found friend appears to be very happy to see me too.

When we were nearer each other, we collided into each other nose first !!! .... and this new friend smell wierd ... but I just cant describe whats wrong ...

Suddenly, Fat Fat and the friend started laughing very loudly and walk towards me ....

HEY !!! Why is Fat Fat behind me and in front of me one moment??? How did he do it ??? ....

It was then that I realised I had collided headon into a mirror, mistaking my reflection for another GR ......

*****finds a corner to hide**********

2 Comments:

At 9:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

muahahahaha... Bond... you definitely can be in the unglam competition!

 
At 8:41 pm, Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

My Life is one big embarrasing moment.

I own two stupid humans!

Chuck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home