Thursday, June 08, 2006

Inferior me

hmm .... for some unknown reasons, I think I actually stink .... **faint***

And for some unknow reasons, I think I am begining to feel inferior because of my Body Odour .... Even Gal Gal can sense that i am feeling inferior.

But WHAT ELSE CAN I DO???? I am basically a very clean fellow, I love to keep myself clean !! I dont want to be dirty ...

but this few days I think I smell funny. And I starts to feel very inferior, I will bark at whoever comes near me except Gal Gal (I knows she still loves me no matter how smelly / sweet smelling I am) ... I hope by barking those people will be scare of me and will back off .....

But Gal Gal thinks its not good to any-O-how bark at people ... I only calm myself down after Gal Gal put some nice smelling powder on me ....

5 Comments:

At 7:10 pm, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Bond,

I think you would smell beautiful ! How could someone so handsome not smell good ?

I would love to add you to our master list of 'dogbloggers' over at www.dogswithblogs.com.au, if it is okay with you ?

Love

Opy

 
At 7:59 pm, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Hey there!!

Cool !! Add me :) ... then I can make more international doggies paw friends :)

Thanks :)

 
At 8:20 pm, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Oh yes OPY,

Just to check with you, do I qualify as a "Special Helper Dog" in your page?

http://goldenbond.blogspot.com/2006/04/therapy-dog.html

Thank a million, pal,

:) Bond

 
At 8:27 pm, Blogger Boo Boo said...

oh yes,I forgot to say, I am also a "rescued / adopted" dog ...

sad sad sad ...

My owner abandoned me on the street and Fat Fat found me and adopted me 1 year ago ...

cry cry cry ..... what a sad life I HAD .... but now I am a super hapyy doggie ...

WOOF WOOF ...

 
At 9:55 am, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

WoW - Bond ! You are such a great puppy ! ANd three cheers for Fat Fat for rescuing both you and Boo Boo ! I am so glad you have a nice home and life now - all doggies deserve to be spoilt !

Lots of love,

Opy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home