Monday, June 26, 2006

Pinky Nose

Fat Fat and Gal Gal are not very happy with my nose recently. Why?? Well, my nose has turn PINKISH !!!!! arghhhhhhhh

But nobody knows the reason why .... I mean, I just woke up one day and my nose turned pink !! so what do you expect me to do?

I can tell that both Fat Fat and Gal Gal are not very happy with my pinkish nose ... so much so that Fat Fat had given specific instructions to Gal Gal to find out from the internet, vets and all her friends why my nose has turn pink, since I cant give them any answers myself.

What Gal Gal found out is that there is this pigmentation (whatever this is) going on that makes my nose turns pink. But what is this "pig" thing doing on my nose? ... I have really got no clue ...

Can someone give me an answer please ?? HELP ME PLSSSSSSSSs

1 Comments:

At 9:07 am, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Bond,
Charlie has the same thing going on with his nose - don't think it is anything to worry about, but just make sure when you go out in the sun to put some sunscreen on your nose as it will get sunburnt now that it is pink. Charlie's nose goes pink, then back to black again,then pink again - who know's what's going on !
Love
Opy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home