Thursday, June 29, 2006

Durian Time !!!

I LOVE DURIAN ..... DURIAN LOVES ME !!!

I hope I can eat the whole durian, but Gal Gal says no as durian is heaty ..... but but but how can durian be heaty? They are not even hot when I touch them .... funny people ......

Gal Gal will peel the durian for me to eat and I am only allowed to lick the seeds. Gal Gal has heard many horror stories of how dogs swalloed durian seeds and have to be operated on as the seeds got stuck in the stomach or something ...

Anyway, I wouldnt mind as long as I have got durians ....

2 Comments:

At 4:15 pm, Blogger Jay said...

I lurrrvvvveee durians too. But J does not get me too much as it is heaty.

Poor us.... hmmm, maybe you got someone like my D? D will give me all the durians I want, as long as I asked for it and J is not ard... hiak hiak hiak

 
At 8:45 pm, Blogger Boo Boo said...

D ? Who is D? Can introduce to me? then we can both go and ask for durians for breakfast, brunch, lunch, teabreak, dinner and supper ..... wow ... heavenly ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home