Monday, September 03, 2007

A bed for me ?

I saw that Boo Boo has this cute little rattan bed which he sleeps in everyday. It looks so cool and nice and comfortable.
Even Boy Boy the CKCS loves to sleep in this rattan bed. Boo Boo is such a nice boy that he don't mind sharing the rattan bed with Boy Boy the CKCS.
I want to feel how comfortable the bed is, so here I am, checking out the bed.

Hmm, Let's sit on the bed to feel how comfortable it is

This is me sleeping on the bed ....... hmmm .... feels kind of uncomfortable and weird ..... Its so .....

And while I was doing all of the above, BooBoo has this disgusted look on him ..... hmmm .... I wonder why.

9 Comments:

At 10:56 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

bond, err... do you need some pils to shrink you to booboo's size?

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 2:43 am, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You look a tad bit large for that bed, Bond! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 5:16 am, Blogger Par said...

hahaha...
I think you need a bigger bed...

 
At 12:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ack you're going to break it you're gonna break it! i think booboo is looking very worried. hehehe

love..
chiyo

 
At 9:58 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, don't you think the bed is a wee bit too small for you Bond? Why not you sleep on your hooman's bed?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 9:40 am, Blogger Myeo said...

Haha Bond... Hmmm, wonder whether are there BIG beds for you.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 1:45 pm, Blogger Kien said...

Eeerrr.. Bond.. dun u know u r a lil' wee too big for that bed!.. We dun need bed.. we are manly dog!.. but i am sad.. that my manly will be taken away soon.. please help me... check out my blog..

Cheers
Rossi

 
At 12:43 am, Blogger Charlie said...

Maybe if you put 3 or 4 of those little beds together, you'd fit. You're a big guy, Bond!

 
At 6:35 am, Blogger Thor and Jack said...

Hi Bond! The bed of it is comfortable?
It fought with you?
How finished history?
Thor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home