Monday, August 27, 2007

My swimming life thus far .....

When I first came into this family, Fat Fat and Gal Gal did a lot of research and they found out that swimming is good for me, especially for my hips, so we went on a search to look for a doggy friendly swimming pool.

And this is what we found then.


Well, if you look really carefully, this is a POND, which I could barely swim in. Correction, I think this is a DRAIN !!

And from the DRAIN, we found this ! A REALLLLLL POOL, which is about one metre deep.
Yes, thats me you are seeing there. :) I enjoy swimming ! Any one of you likes swimming like me?

I thank DOG that they did not tell me that this is a "swimming pool" althought it can contain some water ***roll eyes****

9 Comments:

At 12:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the 2nd pool! although i have never swam before hee hee..

i think the last pool would be already too deep for Girl girl. there are all sizes of pups in DWB you know! hee hee

love..
chiyo

 
At 12:20 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

You look so calm in water. I would have ran very far away.

Love
Baby

 
At 2:08 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Why were you all swimming in a drain??? Eeew...Hope you guys didn't smell after that. But nice swimming pool for dogs! That's sooo cool...Why doesn't Malaysia have one like that too just for DOGS? Ahahaha...Is that you when you were young taking a shower?

I LOVE to swim & yes, it's good for the hips. We had a very large foldable pool last week until it exploded! Gggrrrr...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 3:54 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

bond, is this your brother's girlfriend pool?

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 10:40 am, Blogger Kien said...

Oh.. Bond.. i am so with you.. i love water... i love swimming.. but my humans can't find a nice dog friendly pool for me to swim over here...

Mom is thinking to make our own pool... yippee... can't wait.. can't wait..

Cheers
Golden Rossi

 
At 10:43 am, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

is that a drain? but anyway, its FUN!

 
At 11:01 am, Blogger Zen said...

I like your last pic! So cool! My mummy could never get me to lie down like that during bathing time. But then again, I dont even like bathing =P

 
At 5:27 pm, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Hey Bond!

We're back from Nantucket! Our vacation was awesome but it's so good to be home! We missed you!
I like the second pool much better. It looks very relaxing even though I don't swim.

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 12:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swimming does help the hips.
I plan to take Pearly swimming when she gets older. hehehe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home