Monday, August 20, 2007

Trip to Changi Airport

To make up for not bringing me to the DWB Singapaw Party, Gal Gal brought me to somewhere where none of the doggies or in fact most of the Singapaw doggies have never been to. And Yes, I am happy now :)

We went to Changi Airport !! Wow ! This is the first time that I have been there ! Yohooooo .....

Let's take a tour of Changi Airport.

The people are generally nice to me and some came and pat me. I was told that only well behaved doggies can go the the airport. Had I been noisy and pee and poo all over the place, I would have been THROWN OUT of the airport. So I was at my BESTEST behaviour.

This is the place where we take note of the landing and take off time of flights. (Excuse me for the photo shop in this photo :P I was taking the photo with a human here, but the human is blog shy, I we have to REMOVE the human :P)

Gosh ! at 30kg now, I am sure I cant bring anything when I go overseas, NO Treats, No Balls, No Toys, NO NOTHING !! All these will come under this counter "EXCESS BAGGAGE PAYMENT"

Time to check in !!!! yohooooooooooooo

And off we go into the departure gate

I like Changi Airport, its fully airconditioned, and the place is nice and cool.

9 Comments:

At 10:03 am, Blogger Myeo said...

We didnt know that Changi Airport allows dogs. So did u water the plants there?

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 10:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are one lucky boy! did you manage smuggle your brother boo boo there?

 
At 11:11 am, Blogger Kien said...

Bow Wow!!.. Bond.. u get to go Airport?.. what is that place actually?.. hehehe.. look big and cozy!..

Oh yes.. i tagged u to play a simple games.. just wanna know u more!..

Love
Golden Rossi

 
At 12:25 pm, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

wow!! nice airport...

hv a great trip there...

 
At 2:31 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wow they actually allow you in there huh. if i were at my airport, i'm sure i'll be thrown out ASAP!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 5:18 pm, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Look how well behaved you are! They'd never let me in - that's for sure - me or Mitch!

Love ya lots
Maggie

 
At 6:44 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wah! You're allowed inside meh? I didn't know Changi Airport allows dogs. What is I enter KLIA? Will they all scream? Heehee...I wish they will!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 1:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i missed you at the pawty bond. maybe you could haf protected booboo from boy :p

i didn't changi allows dogs!!! i wanted to send HM off for her work trips but she always says i can't go! hmph!!!

love..
chiyo

 
At 6:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go there too :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home